If you're using Avast security software, you may find that you're unable to publish Articulate content. Here's how to correct it:
- Click the Avast icon in the Windows system tray (by the system clock).
- When the Avast control panel appears, click Settings in the upper right corner.
- Select Global Exclusions from the left navigation pane.
- Click the Browse button on the far right side of the window, and navigate to the following directory, depending on your version of Windows:
32-bit: C:\Program Files\Articulate
64-bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\Articulate
- Mark the box beside the Articulate folder, and click OK.
- Click OK again to exit Settings.
- Close the Avast control panel.
Here's a brief video screencast demonstrating this process: