One of the benefits of an Articulate 360 subscription is that you get regular updates with new features and bug fixes. But we understand that users aren't always allowed to install software. So, now there's a way to disable updates for Articulate 360.
- Install the latest update if you're using a version older than 1.3.9986.0 (released January 26, 2017).
- Add this key to the registry:
When you disable updates using the registry key above:
- Users won't see notifications that updates are available.
- Users won't be able to install updates.
- Users won't see the option to install automatic updates in their preferences.