Good news, Articulate 360 Teams subscribers! You can import your users all at once rather than inviting them one by one. Just add their email addresses to a single column in a CSV file and upload the file to your account. Here's how:
- Create a CSV File with Your Users' Email Addresses
- Upload the CSV File to Your Articulate 360 Teams Account
Create a CSV File with Your Users' Email Addresses
First, you'll need to create a CSV file that lists your users' email addresses. An easy way to do this is to list the email addresses in a text editor, such as Notepad, then save it with a file extension of CSV. You'll need to set the file type to All types before you save it.
Another way is to add the email addresses to the first column of an Excel spreadsheet, then save the spreadsheet as a CSV (comma delimited) file. (Excel may warn you that some features won't work in a CSV file and ask you to confirm that you want to keep using this file format. Click Yes.)
Here are some tips for working with your CSV file:
- A list with more than 250 email addresses may be slow to process and could timeout. If you have more than 250 users, we recommend splitting your list into two or more CSV files.
- If you import more users than seats that are available for your team, the first users processed will get the available seats. The remaining users won't be invited. You'll see this on the results page after uploading your CSV file (see the next section).
- If you accidentally include duplicate email addresses, Articulate 360 will ignore the duplicates and only invite duplicated users once.
- Articulate 360 will ignore anything that isn't formatted like a valid email address, such as header rows or malformed email addresses. You'll see these on the results page after uploading your CSV file (see the next section).
Upload the CSV File to Your Articulate 360 Teams Account
- Sign into your Articulate 360 account and click Manage Team on the left edge of the screen.
- Click the Team tab below your team name.
- Then click Upload a CSV, browse to your CSV file, and click Upload.
After uploading a CSV file, you'll see a results page showing which users were invited, those that weren't invited, and anything that didn't appear to be a valid email address.