Listed below are the new features that have been added to Articulate 360 Teams since its initial launch. And because you manage your team in a web app, there's nothing to install to take advantage of new account management features. They're immediately available to Articulate 360 Teams subscribers. For new team features in the desktop-authoring apps, just launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button for each app. Details here.
November 2, 2023
October 4, 2023
- New: Create shared team folders in Rise 360 to organize your team's content, assign permissions, and invite collaborators.
October 3, 2023
- New: Access your Storyline 360 project files from anywhere and share them with team members by uploading your source files to Review 360. Rest easy knowing your projects are backed up, making previous versions easy to recover.
August 22, 2023
- New: Create shared team folders in Review 360 to organize your content, assign permissions, and invite collaborators. You can even allow multiple authors to publish new versions of a course to the same Review 360 project.
- Enhanced: Maintain control over shared content when a member leaves the team.
July 18, 2023
- Streamline review processes even further. Get Review 360 comments in context as you work in Rise 360 and Storyline 360, eliminating back-and-forth toggling between apps. Browse through stakeholder feedback, reply to and resolve comments, and add suggested images in real-time—all in one place.
June 20, 2023
- New: Keep your team on track without the hassle of spreadsheets or phone calls. Send and track requests for specific stakeholders to review a content item right from Review 360. With email notifications, due dates, visible statuses, and completion buttons, you'll never miss another deadline. Learn more about requesting reviews.
April 4, 2023
January 31, 2022
April 5, 2022
- New: Create and share question banks with your team to generate randomized quizzes in Rise 360.
July 9, 2021
- Use the status icons in your team management console to find out which invitation emails bounced back and resend them with the click of a button. Learn more.
May 12, 2021
- Enhanced: To avoid accidental content deletion, the only options you have when removing a team member are to transfer that member’s content or do nothing.
September 1, 2020
July 15, 2020
May 29, 2020
- New: Team management just got easier. Use the search field to quickly find users and groups.
March 24, 2020
- Enhanced: Invitations for users and admins to join your team auto-expire after 90 days if they aren't accepted, making team management easier and freeing up seats for other users. Learn more.
May 6, 2019
- New: Fine-tune how you collaborate with colleagues on Rise 360 courses. Give collaborators different levels of access by making them course managers or course collaborators. Learn more.
- New: Maintain control of your content and intellectual property. When someone leaves your team, choose what happens to their content. You can transfer it to another team member, delete it, or do nothing. Content includes Rise 360 courses, label sets, and block templates; Review 360 projects; and Storyline 360 team slides.
January 17, 2019
- New: Admins with user seats can rename and delete Rise 360 block templates that have been shared with the team.
December 18, 2018
- New: Manage your team with ease. Organize users in groups, such as departments or locations, and assign admins to manage each group. Watch this video for a brief overview and check out this article for details on managing users, groups, and admins.
November 27, 2018
February 19, 2018
- New: Build Rise 360 courses faster by saving existing blocks and their content as templates. You can then reuse them in other lessons and share them with other users on your Articulate 360 Teams account. Learn more about block templates.
August 29, 2017
August 1, 2017
- Enhanced: Find out who’s on your team. The Team Info tab in the account management console now lists all team members and email addresses for team admins.
June 26, 2017
- Enhanced: Now team members can see the email address for the account owner on the Manage Team and Team Info tabs in the account management console.
May 23, 2017
- New: End users now have a Team Info tab in the account management console that lists the team name, subscription renewal date, and contact info for the primary admin.
May 8, 2017
March 10, 2017
November 9, 2016
- New: Articulate 360 Teams launched! An Articulate 360 Teams subscription gives you all the benefits of an individual Articulate 360 subscription plus easy team management, consolidated billing, priority support, unlimited storage space, and collaborative features.