Listed below are the new features that have been added to Articulate 360 Teams since its initial launch. And because you manage your team in a web app, there's nothing to install to take advantage of new account management features. They're immediately available to Articulate 360 Teams subscribers. For new team features in the desktop-authoring apps, just launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button for each app. Details here.
February 19, 2018
- New: Build Rise courses faster by saving existing blocks and their content as templates. You can then reuse them in other lessons and share them with other users on your Articulate 360 Teams account. Learn more about block templates.
August 29, 2017
August 1, 2017
- Enhanced: Find out who’s on your team. The Team Info tab in the account management console now lists all team members and email addresses for team admins.
June 26, 2017
- Enhanced: Now team members can see the email address for the account owner on the Manage Team and Team Info tabs in the account management console.
May 23, 2017
- New: End users now have a Team Info tab in the account management console that lists the team name, subscription renewal date, and contact info for the primary admin.
May 8, 2017
March 10, 2017
November 9, 2016
- New: Articulate 360 Teams launched! An Articulate 360 Teams subscription gives you all the benefits of an individual Articulate 360 subscription plus easy team management, consolidated billing, priority support, unlimited storage space, and collaborative features.