Here's how to give your Presenter 360 course a consistent design by showing your PowerPoint slide master behind embedded Engage interactions.
Step 1: Enable the Slide Master Feature in Presenter 360
- In PowerPoint, go to the Articulate tab on the ribbon and click Options.
- Select the Publish tab on the left, then mark the box to Include slide master behind interactions.
- Click OK to save the change.
Step 2: Make the Interaction Background Transparent in Articulate Engage
- Open your interaction in Engage:
- If you've already embedded an interaction in your Presenter course, go to the interaction slide and click Edit in Engage.
- If you haven't added an interaction to your course yet, go to the Articulate tab on the PowerPoint ribbon and click Engage Interaction.
- In Engage, open your theme colors for editing:
- If you're using custom theme colors, right-click the custom theme colors and choose Edit.
- If you're using built-in theme colors, click Create New Theme Colors.
- When the theme colors editor appears, click the Background color selector and drag the Opacity slider all the way to the left (0).
- Click OK to close the color editor. (If you created new theme colors, you'll be prompted to name them.)
- Click Save and Return to Presenter.
- Slide masters won't show behind interactions in the responsive player or the Articulate Mobile Player app. Rather, embedded interactions will scale to fill the available space on tablets and smartphones.
- In Engage 360, you can change your interaction size to match your PowerPoint presentation. In this way, there may be no need for PowerPoint slide masters to show behind interactions, depending on your course design.