Here are all the new features and bug fixes we've added to Review 360. And because Review 360 is a web app, there's nothing to install! New features and fixes are available immediately.
August 7, 2020
- New: Let stakeholders choose a video playback speed that's comfortable for them—from 0.5x up to 2x.
- New: Stakeholders can play videos using picture-in-picture mode in browsers that support it. Picture-in-picture mode moves the video to a floating window so stakeholders can watch it while interacting with Review 360.
June 30, 2020
- New: Easily find the projects you're looking for. Filter your Review 360 dashboard or search results for Storyline 360, Rise 360, Studio 360, or video projects. Learn more.
June 23, 2020
- Enhanced: Take advantage of all the latest accessibility enhancements added in Storyline 360 when you publish courses to Review 360. Learn more.
January 22, 2019
- Enhanced: Articulate Review is now called Review 360 to match the other "360" apps in Articulate 360 subscriptions.
November 2, 2018
- New: Use the search field in Review 360 to quickly find projects by title or date.
- Enhanced: The dashboard loads even faster so you can be more productive. Now, your most recent projects appear immediately, and the rest load as you scroll. Managing projects is snappier too. Rename, duplicate, move, delete, and restore projects instantly.
September 12, 2018
- Fixed: Audio stopped playing in Storyline and Studio courses when switching to the feedback tab and then returning to the review tab in Review 360.
July 31, 2018
- New: Create folders on your Review 360 dashboard to organize your projects and quickly find what you need. And when you delete projects, you can now restore them from the built-in Deleted Items folder. Learn more.
- Enhanced: We redesigned project cards so more of them fit on your dashboard at one time. More cards, less scrolling!
May 23, 2018
- Fixed: Full-screen buttons for videos in Rise 360, Storyline, and Studio courses didn't work in Review 360. Now they do!
March 28, 2018
- Fixed: Chinese characters could be missing or incorrect when exporting comments to a PDF file.
- Fixed: Comments could have the wrong timestamps when exported to a CSV file if a course was published more than once.
March 7, 2018
- Fixed: Content items with 100+ versions or comments were slow to load.
January 19, 2018
- Enhanced: Adding comments in Review 360 is more intuitive. Just click the new Post button to submit comments. And if you prefer keyboard shortcuts, you can still press the Enter key to post comments.
November 30, 2017
- Enhanced: We added slide numbers to the Feedback tab in Review 360 for Storyline, Presenter, and Quizmaker content items so it's easy to see which comments belong to each slide.
October 19, 2017
- Enhanced: When you switch from the Feedback tab to the Review tab, videos remember where you left off and return to that same point, making it even easier to manage your comment threads.
- Fixed: Characters from non-Western languages might be missing or incorrect when exporting comments to CSV files.
- Fixed: When clicking in a comment field on the Feedback tab, the page would scroll back to the top in Google Chrome 61 and later.
September 6, 2017
- Enhanced: Hover over the general timestamp for each comment, such as
a few seconds ago or
an hour ago, to see the exact date and time the comment was posted.
August 29, 2017
July 27, 2017
- Fixed: Comments might appear to be missing if they were posted by reviewers who weren't signed in with an Articulate ID and the author published a new version of the course.
July 20, 2017
- New: Get on the same page faster. Now reviewers can attach files, such as screenshots and course assets, to their comments.
April 6, 2017
- Fixed: Resolved comments weren't included when exporting comments to PDF.
March 23, 2017
- Fixed: When commenting without signing into Articulate 360 in Internet Explorer on a Windows 7 computer, the prompt to enter your email address would appear behind the published content.
March 21, 2017
- New: Now you can subscribe to comments for individual Review 360 projects, and you can mute or turn off notifications for other projects. Here's how.
- Fixed: Videos would automatically play in slide thumbnails on the Feedback tab in Review 360. Now the slide thumbnails are static screenshots.
March 2, 2017
- Enhanced: When you export comments to a downloadable file, you can now choose PDF as your file type.
February 7, 2017
- New: See who will be notified when you comment. As you type a comment or reply, a list of people who will receive email notifications will appear below the comment field. By default, recipients include the content owner, those who have already commented or replied, and those who have been mentioned by @name.
January 27, 2017
- New: Export comments to a CSV file for analysis, backup, or to meet regulatory requirements.
January 23, 2017
December 14, 2016
- New: Make it even easier for reviewers to give feedback. Let them add comments without creating or signing in with an Articulate ID.
December 8, 2016
- New: Express yourself. Use the emoji selector to give your Review 360 comments more personality.
November 29, 2016
- Enhanced: When you switch from the Feedback tab to the Review tab, Storyline and Studio courses remember where you left off and return to that same point, making it even easier to manage your comment threads.
- Fixed: Google Chrome would erroneously display an "unsupported browser" message on Apple iOS devices. See the list of supported browsers here.
November 22, 2016
- Fixed: The Review 360 home page would sometimes lock up in Internet Explorer 11.
- Fixed: The Share tab was missing in Google Chrome 54.
- Fixed: Some video file types couldn't be uploaded to Review 360.
November 9, 2016
- New: Review 360 launched! Easily collaborate with all stakeholders—in one place.