Previewing is a great way to see the changes you've made to your Articulate Engage interaction without publishing it.
To preview your interaction from the beginning, do any of the following:
- Press F12 on your keyboard.
- Click the Preview button on the Engage ribbon.
- Click the drop-down arrow below the Preview button, and choose From beginning.
To preview from the current step, do either of the following:
- Press Ctrl+F12 on your keyboard.
- Click the drop-down arrow below the Preview button, and choose From this step.
Options on the Preview Window
When the Preview window appears, use the buttons in the upper left corner to do any of the following:
- Close Preview: This closes the Preview window and takes you back to wherever you were prior to previewing.
- Select: This lets you choose a different step in your interaction to preview.
- Replay: Click this button to play the current step again. To replay the interaction from the beginning, click the drop-down arrow, and choose Replay entire interaction.
- Edit Step: This closes the Preview window and takes you to the current step in the editor.
Items That Aren't Available During Preview
Though most content displays during preview just like it would in the published output, there are a couple of items that are unavailable during preview.
- Videos that you insert from websites such as Screenr, YouTube, or Vimeo
- Hyperlinks may not work during preview. We recommend that you publish your interaction to test hyperlinks.