If you see error message 80072EFD when installing the Articulate 360 desktop app, here's how to fix it:
- First, if you're using Windows 7, make sure you have Service Pack 1 installed. It's required for Articulate software.
- Then, run Windows Update and install all important updates.
- Reboot your computer and try to install the Articulate 360 desktop app again.
The steps above should resolve the issue, but if you're still seeing error 80072EFD:
- Download and install Visual C++ for Visual Studio 2017. There are two files to install: vc_redist.x64.exe and vc_redist.x86.exe.
- Reboot your computer and try to install the Articulate 360 deskop app.
Please let us know if the problem persists.