Have you shared suggestions for new features you’d love to see added to Articulate software? Well, we love hearing from you! And your feature requests help us understand what would be useful to you.
If you’re wondering what happens when you submit a feature request, here’s our process:
- Feature requests start with our customer support team. First, we check if there’s already a way to do what you’re asking. If there is, we’ll let you know. If not, we go to step 2.
- We consider the value this potential new feature would offer to our customers. We ask ourselves:
If we feel like the answer is “yes!”, we bring the request to our product development team.
- Will this feature meaningfully improve the experience of working with our software?
- Will it benefit a majority of users?
- Our development team evaluates feature requests alongside their queue of bug fixes, new features already on the roadmap, and other projects. If a new feature makes it onto the roadmap, our team designs, develops, and tests it. And when it’s ready, we share the good news!
Keep sending us your great ideas by submitting a feature request or posting in the E-Learning Heroes community.