If Peek 360 for Windows isn't working properly, a simple repair usually fixes the problem. You'll need an active internet connection to perform these steps.
- Right-click the Peek 360 icon in your computer's system tray (by the clock) and choose Quit.
- Launch your Articulate 360 desktop app by clicking the Articulate icon in your computer's system tray or by double-clicking the Articulate 360 shortcut on your desktop.
- Hover over Peek 360 until a drop-down arrow appears, then click the arrow and choose Uninstall Peek 360.
- When Peek 360 has finished uninstalling, reboot your computer.
- Launch your Articulate 360 desktop app again, then click the Install button next to Peek 360. A fresh copy of Peek 360 will automatically install.
- Reboot your computer again and test Peek 360.