Listed below are the new features and fixes that have been added to Peek 360 for Mac since its initial launch. Updates are free for Articulate 360 subscribers. Install the latest update from the Mac App Store.
November 14, 2019 (Build 1.2.3)
- Enhanced: Peek is now called Peek 360 to match the other "360" apps in Articulate 360 subscriptions.
November 8, 2019 (Build 1.2.2)
- Enhanced: We added support for macOS Catalina.
August 14, 2019 (Build 1.2.1)
- Fixed: Text was hard to read in dark mode.
August 7, 2019 (Build 1.2.0)
- Enhanced: We refined processes behind the scenes to prepare for upcoming improvements to our sign-in experience. You'll be prompted to sign back in after installing this update. If you forgot your password, you can reset it here.
March 29, 2017 (Build 1.1.0)
- New: International launch! Peek 360 is now available with English, German, French, Spanish, and simplified Chinese interfaces.
- Fixed: On MacBooks, Peek 360 would sometimes appear in the list of "Apps Using Significant Energy"—and never leave the list.
- Fixed: We fixed some issues that could cause Peek 360 to crash.
November 9, 2016 (Build 1.0.9)
- New: Peek launched! Easily record brief screencasts on your Mac or PC.