Need to fine-tune animation timings without re-syncing an entire slide? It's easy!
- Go the Articulate tab on the PowerPoint ribbon, and click Audio Editor.
- When the Audio Editor opens, you'll see the audio waveform for your entire course. Click the thumbnail image for the slide you need to edit in the left navigation pane. This brings the waveform for the selected slide into focus.
- The blue vertical lines are animation markers. Simply drag these markers left or right along the waveform to adjust their timings. Use the Play/Pause and Stop buttons to listen to your narration and determine where the animation markers need to be tweaked.
- Another option is to simply click the waveform where you want an animation to occur. This moves the playhead (the red vertical line) to that point on the waveform. Then click Set Next Animation on the ribbon. This moves the next animation marker (the one to the right of the playhead) back to that spot.
- When you're finished, click Save & Close to return to PowerPoint.
Tip: The Audio Editor has many more features. To learn more about it, see this tutorial.
You Might Also Want to Explore:
Syncing Animations with Existing Narration
Syncing Animations and Recording Narration at the Same Time