If your changes aren't saved when you close the Audio Editor, it means the Articulate add-in for PowerPoint is disabled. Here's how to fix it:
Note: You must be a computer administrator to perform these steps.
- Go to the File tab in the upper left corner and click Options.
- Select the Add-Ins tab on the left side of the window that opens.
- From the Manage drop-down list at the bottom of the screen, select Disabled Items and click Go.
- If anything is disabled, select it and click Enable. (Repeat for all items that are disabled.)
- Go to the Manage drop-down list again, select COM Add-ins, and click Go.
- Make sure Articulate.Presenter.Ipc is checked (selected).
- Click OK.
- Restart PowerPoint.