Presenter 360: How to Embed Published Content in a Web Page
Article Last Updated
This article applies to:
One way to embed a Presenter 360 course in a web page is to use an iframe. Here's how:
- Publish your Presenter project for web distribution.
- Upload the published output to your web server. You can use the FTP option on the Publish Successful dialog or your own FTP client. If you're using a web hosting service, they may also have a built-in feature for uploading content.
- Add this line of code to the web page where you want your course to appear, then modify it as described in the following steps:
<iframe src="http://MyServer.com/MyCourse/presentation.html" width="980" height="658"></iframe>
- Change the URL in the code above to point to the presentation.html file in your published output on your web server.
- Change the width and height values in the code above to accommodate your course. The overall width and height of your course is your slide size plus the features you enabled in your course player. Here's how to figure out the dimensions of your course.
Tip: You'll need to have some knowledge of HTML coding as well as access to the source code for the web page where you want to embed your Presenter content.