Add life to your assessments with Articulate Quizmaker's illustrated and photographic characters. Both male and female characters are available in a variety of styles, poses, and expressions.
Quizmaker comes with several illustrated characters and one photographic character. Additional characters can be purchased in the Articulate Store.
Here's how to add a character to your quiz:
- In Slide View, go to the Insert tab, click Character, and select either Illustrated or Photographic.
- When the character window appears, use the buttons at the top and the lower-right of the window to customize your character.
As you make selections, the character preview pane on the right side of the window updates to reflect your choices.
- If you're inserting an illustrated character, choose the character, expression, pose, and perspective.
- If you're inserting a photographic character, choose the character, pose, and crop.
- Click Insert to add your character to the current slide.
After inserting a character, you can modify it like any other image in Quizmaker. You can move, resize, crop, format, and animate it.
You Might Also Want to Explore:
Changing the Style of a Character
Adjusting Properties for Pictures, Screenshots, and Characters
Adding Entrance and Exit Animations to Objects