Articulate Quizmaker's screenshot tool offers a quick way to add screen captures to your quiz without having to open a separate program. Here's how to add a screenshot to any slide:
- In Slide View, go to the Insert tab and click Screenshot.
- The Screenshot drop-down displays a list of thumbnail images. Each one represents an application or browser window that's currently open on your computer. (Minimized applications won't appear in the list.) Do either of the following to insert a screenshot:
- To capture an entire window, simply click its thumbnail. (Tip: Hover over a thumbnail to see the name of the application or window it represents.)
- To capture just part of your screen, choose Screen Clipping at the bottom of the list.
- If you chose Screen Clipping, your screen will dim and Quizmaker will temporarily disappear. Click and drag to select the area of the screen you want to capture. The selected area will appear non-dimmed. When you release your mouse button, Quizmaker will return, and your screen clipping will be added to the current slide.
Screenshots behave like other images in Quizmaker. You can move, resize, crop, format, and animate them.
You Might Also Want to Explore:
Adjusting the Properties for Pictures, Screenshots, and Characters
Adding Entrance and Exit Animations to Objects