Slide View in Articulate Quizmaker gives you complete control over the appearance of your slides. Use Slide View to do the following:
Opening a Slide in Slide View
To open a slide in Slide View, do any of the following, depending on your current view.
Question List View:
- Create a new blank slide or freeform question. All blank slides and freeform questions (except Hotspot) open in Slide View.
- Create a new graded question or survey question, and click the Slide View button in the Question panel on the right side of the workspace.
- Double-click an existing slide. If it opens in Form View, click the Slide View button in the Question panel.
- Select an existing slide, go to the Home tab, and click Edit Question. If it opens in Form View, click the Slide View button in the Question panel.
- Right-click an existing slide and select Edit Question. If it opens in Form View, click the Slide View button in the Question panel.
Working with Question Slides
In Slide View, you can also edit the following properties for question slides:
For even more control over question properties, switch to Form View.
Working with Blank Slides
In Slide View, you can add feedback to blank slides, convert them to freeform questions, and choose to include them in quiz review. To learn how, see this tutorial.