Import video files into Articulate Replay and adjust their relative volume.
About Replay's Dual Tracks
Since Replay uses two tracks, you can add videos to one or both tracks. Videos will initially be added to the end of track A, but you can move them. Just drag them to the track and location you want. See Rearranging Objects for details.
Importing Video Files
To import a video file, do the following:
- On the Replay ribbon, click Video.
- Browse to the video you want to import, and click Open. Replay supports the following video formats:
You can import as many video files as you like into a Replay project. Repeat the steps above for additional videos.
Adjusting the Volume of a Video Clip
To adjust the volume of a video clip in your project, do the following:
- Select the video clip in the timeline.
- Use the panel on the right side of the screen to adjust the volume.
- Mute: This option mutes the selected video.
- Automatic: This option uses the video's original volume.
- Manual: This option lets you raise or lower the volume with a slider.
Deleting a Video Clip
To delete a video clip, just select it in the timeline, and click the Delete key on your keyboard.
You Might Also Want to Explore:
Adding Screen Recordings and Webcam Videos
Using the Timeline