Don’t get stuck because of “blank page syndrome.” Build engaging, interactive lessons quickly using gorgeous, customizable templates. Simply add your text and media, and Rise 360 does the rest.
Here’s how it works.
- At the top of your Rise 360 dashboard, click the New Course button, and select Templates.
- You’ll see a list of everything that’s available. Templates are sorted alphabetically by topic and title. Select a topic from the list on the left to display only templates from that topic. You can also use the search field to quickly find templates by title or topic.
- To preview a template, hover over the title card and click Preview Template. The template preview launches in a new tab. Close the tab to return to the templates list.
- Hover over a template and click Select Template to add a copy to your dashboard.
- From your Rise 360 dashboard, open the template and edit it to make it your own.
Templates help you get started and fit with a wide variety of workplaces and business situations, but they truly become your own when you customize them! Just like the content you create from scratch, each template is fully editable. Modify them to fit your training goals.