Rise 360: Publishing Content for Web Distribution
Article Last Updated
This article applies to:
If you don't need to track learners' progress or results, then web publishing is a good option.
- First, publish your course for web distribution.
- Then, do any of the following to get your course onto a web server:
- Use your own FTP client to upload the published files to a web server.
- Give the published files to your server administrator to upload to a web server.
- Finally, give learners the URL that launches your course.
If you don't have access to a web server, here are some free options:
- Amazon S3 offers free hosting with generous usage limits. If you go over your limit, you'll be charged a small fee. See this video tutorial by Tom Kuhlmann to learn more about Amazon S3.
- Google Cloud also has a free hosting service. You'll be charged a small fee if you go over the free limit. See this video tutorial by Tom Kuhlmann to learn more about Google Cloud.