Rise 360 Supports Section 508 Accessibility Guidelines
Article Last Updated
This article applies to:
Create Rise 360 courses that support Section 508 accessibility guidelines. Check out the links below.
Section 508 Compliance
Rise 360 supports Revised Section 508 accessibility standards, including screen readers, keyboard navigation, visible focus indicators, and more. See our Voluntary Product Accessibility Template® (VPAT®) and check out this article for design tips.
Accessibility How-To Articles
Use these Rise 360 features to author accessible courses.
- How to Design an Accessible Course
- How to Add Alternative Text to Images
- How to Add Closed Captioning to a Video
- How to Add Tables to Your Course
- Set the course language for screen readers when you Customize Your Labels Using the On-Screen Editor
- Keyboard-Accessible Navigation
Screen Reader Support
Rise 360 courses work with the latest versions of NVDA, JAWS, VoiceOver, and TalkBack in our supported browsers.