Choose photos and illustrations from 6+ million images in Content Library 360, and add them to your Rise 360 courses with one click. And all assets are royalty-free with no attribution required.
How to Add Content Library 360 Images to a Course
- In any block that supports images, click the camera icon or the Add Images button, then select Search Content Library 360 from the menu that appears.
If your lesson or block already has an image, click the Edit link, then select Replace from Content Library 360.
- When the Content Library 360 browser opens, type a search term and press Enter on your keyboard. (FAQ: Can I use non-English search terms?)
- The content type defaults to photos, but you can switch to illustrations. Just use the Content Type drop-down list in the upper right corner to make a selection.
- Zoom in and out while you’re browsing images by holding down the Ctrl key on your keyboard and scrolling your mouse wheel. (Note that this zooms your entire web browser, not just your search results.)
- Click the image you want to use, and Rise 360 will insert it into your lesson.
Want to see a demonstration? Check out this video from Articulate CEO Adam Schwartz.
Lessons and Blocks That Support Content Library 360 Images
Rise 360 supports Content Library 360 images in these lesson and block types:
- Quiz lessons
- All quote blocks
- All image blocks
- All gallery blocks
- These interactive blocks: accordion, tabs, labeled graphic, process, timeline, scenario, flashcard grid, flashcard stack, and knowledge check