Choose photos and illustrations from 3+ million images in Content Library, and add them to your Rise courses with one click. And all assets are royalty-free with no attribution required.
How to Add Content Library Images to a Course
- In any lesson or block that supports images, click the camera icon or the Add Images button, then select Search Content Library from the menu that appears.
If your lesson or block already has an image, click the Edit link, then select Replace from Content Library.
- When the Content Library browser opens, type a search term and press Enter on your keyboard. (FAQ: Can I use non-English search terms?)
- The content type defaults to photos, but you can switch to illustrations. Just use the Content Type drop-down list in the upper right corner to make a selection.
- Zoom in and out while you’re browsing images by holding down the Ctrl key on your keyboard and scrolling your mouse wheel. (Note that this zooms your entire web browser, not just your search results.)
- Click the image you want to use, and Rise will insert it into your lesson.
Want to see a demonstration? Check out this video from Articulate CEO Adam Schwartz.
Lessons and Blocks That Support Content Library Images
Rise supports Content Library images in these lesson and block types:
All quote blocks
All image blocks
All gallery blocks
These interactive blocks: accordion, tabs, flashcard grid, flashcard stack, and knowledge check