By default, LMS debug mode is disabled in Rise 360 courses, but you can enable it in SCORM and AICC output to troubleshoot communication issues between your LMS and your Articulate content. Here's how:
- Export your Rise 360 course as a SCORM or AICC package and save it to your computer.
- Extract the zip file containing your course, then open the scormdriver folder.
- Open the scormdriver.js file in a text editor, such as Notepad.
- Find this line of text:
- And change it to:
- Save and close the scormdriver.js file.
- Now zip the files for your modified Rise 360 course and upload the zip file to your LMS. (Don't zip the folder that contains your course, just the course files.)
- Launch the course from your LMS and reproduce the issue you're troubleshooting. The course will open in one window, while the debug log will open in another.
- When you're done, copy and paste the text from the debug window into a document for your LMS administrator to investigate.