The Symbols feature in Storyline allows you to easily add characters that aren't normally on a keyboard, such as copyright symbols, trademark symbols, paragraph marks, accented characters, and Unicode characters.
Here's how to add a symbol:
- Create a text box, shape or caption on your slide, or select an existing one. If there's already text in the object, place your cursor within it.
- Click the Insert tab on the Storyline ribbon.
- Choose Symbol.
- You can insert any symbol shown in the list by double-clicking it or by selecting it and then clicking Insert. If you don't see the symbol you want, you can:
- Browse additional symbols by choosing a different font from the Font selector in the upper-left of the window.
- Choose a different character set in the from: selector in the lower-right of the window.
- If you've chosen the Unicode (hex) character set in the from selector, you can also choose a different Subset of characters in the upper-right of the window.
- If you know the character code, you can enter it in the Character code field directly.
You Might Also Want to Explore:
Adjusting Properties for Shapes, Captions, and Text Boxes