Storyline 360: Accessible Navigation in Review 360
Article Last Updated
This article applies to:
Good news! Now you can take advantage of all the latest accessibility enhancements added in Storyline 360 when you publish courses to Review 360. Just install the latest Storyline 360 update (June 2020 or later), then publish your course.
Tip: When your course has media on the first slide, learners might need to press the Tab key to access the Start Course button, depending on their browser. Then press spacebar or the Enter key as usual to begin the course. The extra step is only necessary in Review 360, not other published formats (web, LMS, etc).
Check out these articles to learn about the accessibility enhancements we added to Storyline 360 in 2020:
- Storyline 360: The Accessible Player Makes Navigation Easier
- Storyline 360: Slide Content Is More Accessible
- Storyline 360: Accessible Launch Page
- Storyline 360: Modern Player Zoom Makes Courses More Accessible
- Storyline 360: Keyboard-Accessible Markers
And find out what we're working on next! Take a look at the Articulate 360 Feature Roadmap.