Storyline 360 Supports Section 508 Accessibility Guidelines
Article Last Updated
This article applies to:
Find helpful info here about creating Storyline 360 courses that support Section 508 accessibility guidelines.
Section 508 Compliance
Storyline 360 supports Revised Section 508 accessibility standards, including screen readers, keyboard navigation, visible focus indicators, and more. See our Voluntary Product Accessibility Template® (VPAT®) and check out this article for design tips.
Accessibility How-To Articles
See these articles to learn more about authoring accessible courses:
- Creating and Editing Closed Captions with the Built-In Editor
- Importing Closed Captions for Narration and Videos
- Using Tables to Organize Content
- Adding Alternate Text for Screen Readers
- Customizing the Focus Order of Slide Objects
- Changing the Player Font Size
- Skipping Player Navigation When Tabbing Through a Course with a Screen Reader
- Identifying the Course Language for Screen Readers
Screen Reader Support
Storyline 360 courses work with the latest versions of NVDA, JAWS, VoiceOver, and TalkBack in our supported browsers.