Good news! We fixed this issue in Storyline 360 build 3.68.28773.0 and Storyline 3 build 3.19.29010.0. Install the latest update to resolve it.
We found that memory leaks could occur when saving projects on machines with Intel Iris Xe graphics (Intel 11th Gen Core series processors or later).
We're actively working with Intel engineers to understand and fix the issue. In the meantime, some authors found that it helps to change the course thumbnail on affected projects. Here's how:
- Go to the Home tab on the Storyline ribbon and click Publish.
- When the Publish window appears, select the Web tab on the left.
- Click the ellipsis button (...) next to the Title field.
- Click the hyperlinked text below the Title field and the course thumbnail, then click Picture from File to choose an image on your hard drive. This image will be the new course thumbnail.
- Click OK to apply the change.
- Click Cancel to exit the Publish window.
We're sorry for this trouble. We'll share more details as soon as we have more information available.