Here are the minimum system requirements for authoring Articulate Replay 360 training videos.
2 GHz processor or higher (32-bit or 64-bit)
2 GB minimum
|Available Disk Space||
1 GB minimum
1,280 x 800 screen resolution or higher
- DirectX 9.0c-capable display adapter (required), such as:
- ATI: Radeon X1300-X1950, Radeon HD 2xxx or newer
- Intel: GMA 950, GMA 3xxx, GMA 4xxx, Intel HD Graphics or newer
- Nvidia: GeForce 6xxx-9xxx, GeForce 1xx or newer
- Sound card (required)
- Microphone for recording narration
- Webcam for recording videos
Replay 1 projects can be upgraded to Replay 360.
Replay 360 projects can't be opened or edited with Replay 1.
You may need to add these websites to your allowlist to access all the resources included with your Articulate 360 subscription.