In your Storyline 360 project:
- To store the percentage of the learner’s progress, add a custom number type variable.
- Update the custom variable to show progress percentage with an Adjust Variable trigger that uses the
Project.Progress Slide Numbers Variable.
var player = GetPlayer();
var varProgress = player.GetVar("YourVariableName");
- Place these two triggers on each slide or place them on the Slide Master.
- Publish your project for LMS with SCORM 2004.
- Import the zipped output into Rise.com.
Note: Restarting an imported Storyline 360 course doesn’t reset the progress in Rise.com. Set the project’s resume behavior to Always Resume to sync it with the progress meter, or set it to Prompt to Resume to allow learners to restart the Storyline 360 content.