You can add a Screenr video to Presenter as a Web Object. Here's how:
- Locate the ID of the Screenr video you wish to insert:
- Navigate your Web browser to the Screenr video you plan to add to your presentation.
- Select and copy everything that appears after the last forward slash in the URL (Web address) of the video as shown in the image below:
- Open your presentation in PowerPoint to the slide where you wish to embed the video, and go to Articulate > Web Object.
- Enter the Web Address (URL) for your Screenr video using the following format (replace video_id with the actual ID for the video from step 1 above):
- Click the OK button to insert your Web Object.
Here is a video tutorial of this process: