Here's how you can add background music to your Presenter '09 presentations using playlists:
Create one or more playlists.
- Then navigate to Articulate > Slide Properties.
- Using the Audio Playlist drop-down list for each slide, select the appropriate playlist. If you want to assign the same playlist to all slides, do the following:
- Click on the Audio Playlist column header to select the entire column.
- Right-click anywhere on the selected column to reveal the shortcut (context) menu.
- Scroll to Audio Playlist, and select the appropriate playlist.
- Click OK to save and exit Slide Properties.
Publish your presentation.
Here is a video screencast of this process: