To add one or more users to your Articulate Online account:
- Login to your account.
- Click the People tab. By default, the Users tab on this page will be selected.
- Click the Add users link.
- Enter one or more email address for the user(s) you would like to add to your account, using a comma to separate addresses.
- Optionally, add your user(s) to one or more Group by checking the box corresponding to each Group to which you'd like to add your new user(s).
- Choose whether to Generate a random password for each user or to Specify a password for the new user(s). Note that if you select the latter option (specify a password) all new users will be assigned the same password.
- If you selected the option to specify a password, you can then specify if you want Articulate Online to E-mail each user with their login information.
- Optionally, create or edit a Custom message that your new user(s) will receive.
- Click the Add Users button to add your new user(s). Articulate Online will automatically send an email to your user(s) unless you have chosen to specify a password and not notify the user(s).
Tip: You can also bulk import new users into Articulate Online. Imported users won't receive automatic email notifications, so you'll need to notify them separately.