If you include HTML5 output when publishing Articulate Storyline content for LMS, you may find that it doesn't track properly in a Saba LMS when viewing it in mobile Safari on an iPad.
You can correct it by changing the course identifier so it's less than 15 characters. Here's how:
- Go to the Home tab on the ribbon, and click Publish.
- Select the LMS tab on the left side of the window.
- Click the Reporting and Tracking button.
- Change the Identifier so it's less than 15 characters.
- Click OK, and complete the publishing process.
- Upload the published output to your LMS.