In order to allow your quiz to be attempted a specified number of times, you need to enable the resume feature in Quizmaker. Here's how:
- Open your quiz using Edit in Quizmaker.
- Click on Player Templates.
- Click the Edit button.
- Click the Navigation tab.
- Under the Resume section, check the Prompt to resume on Quiz Restart (also check the Ignore Flash Cookie options if your quiz is used in an LMS).
- Click OK.
- Click Close.
- Click Save and return to Presenter.
- On the slide that contains your newly inserted quiz, click Properties and change the number of attempts.