You may find that Quizmaker rounds the correct answer for a Numeric question to the 7th digit when the answer contains 8 or more digits. For example:
- 12345678 gets rounded to 12345680.
- 123456789 gets rounded to 123456800.
- 1234567890 gets rounded to 1234568000.
This is a known issue. You can avoid this issue in one of the following ways:
- Use 7 or fewer digits in the correct answer for Numeric question types.
- Use a Fill in the Blank question type rather than a Numeric question type when the correct answer must include 8 or more digits.