You may find that the shadow for an object loses its transparency or becomes a solid black outline if all the following criteria are true:
- A shadow has been applied to the object in PowerPoint.
- An entrance animation of Wipe has been applied to the object.
- An exit animation of Fade has been applied to the object.
This is a known issue. You can correct it in one of the following ways:
- Remove the shadow from the object.
- Remove the Wipe entrance animation or use a different entrance animation.
- Remove the Fade exit animation or use a different exit animation.