If you add a glow effect to an answer text box in Quizmaker '09, you may find that the corresponding radio button is not aligned properly and the glow effect is missing when you preview or publish.
This is a known issue. You can correct it in the following manner:
- Open the quiz question in Slide View.
- Add a shape (such as a rectangle or rounded rectangle) to the slide that is the same size as the answer text box.
- Add a glow effect to the shape.
- Right-click the shape, and select Format Shape.
- On the Fill tab, select Slide background fill.
- Optional: On the Line Color tab, select No line.
- Click the Close button to save your changes.
- Right-click the shape, scroll to Send to Back, and select Send to Back.