You can apply different themes to individual slides in a Quizmaker '09 quiz. Here's how:
- Open your quiz in Quizmaker '09.
- Double-click an existing question to open it in edit mode, or create a new question to which you would like to apply a different theme.
- Click the Slide View button on the toolbar.
- Select the Design Tab.
- Use the Themes drop-down list to view available themes.
Right-click the theme you wish to use, and select Apply Only to This Question from the shortcut (context) menu that appears.
- Click the Save & Close button on the toolbar.
Here is a video screencast of this process: