If you're having difficulty importing audio, review the following tips:
- If the folder containing the audio files has spaces in it's name, remove the spaces and try importing again.
- If your audio or PowerPoint file resides in a directory path containing non-western characters, rename the directory or directories with Western characters and try importing again.
- If your audio or PowerPoint file resides on a network drive, copy the files to your local drive. Working on a network drive can cause erratic behavior.
- Although you can import multiple audio files at the same time, it is recommended that you import no more than 20 files at a time to ensure a smooth process.
- If you are importing .MP3 files, make sure that you are using Flash-supported .MP3 files.
- Articulate recommends using .WAV files when importing audio. Articulate recommends using 16 bit 44 Khz .PCM .WAV files. You can convert .MP3 files to .WAV using a third party audio editing tool.