If you include a callout shape in your presentation and apply a rotation to the callout, you may find that it shifts unexpectedly when published with Presenter '09.
This is a known issue. You can correct it in either of the following ways:
Remove the rotation
Remove the rotation from the callout shape, and use the yellow diamond on the callout's tail to reposition the tail in the appropriate location.
Adjust the Z rotation axis
This option pertains to PowerPoint 2007 / 2010 only.
An alternate workaround is to subtract one-tenth of a degree from the Z rotation axis for the callout shape. Here's how:
- Right-click the callout shape, and select Format Shape.
- Select the 3-D Rotation tab on the left side of the window.
- Subtract one-tenth (.1) of a point from the Z Rotation Axis. Here are some examples:
- If the Z axis is currently 0, change it to 359.9.
- If the Z axis is currently 90, change it to 89.9.
- If the Z axis is currently 180, change it to 179.9.
- If the Z axis is currently 270, change it to 269.9.
- Click the Close button.
- Republish your presentation.