You may find that you're unable to drop items on targets when the following conditions are true:
- You're using pictures as drop targets (e.g., PNG images).
- The drop targets are completely transparent.
- You're viewing HTML5 output.
This is a known issue. You can avoid this behavior by using transparent shapes rather than transparent pictures as drop targets. If you must use a transparent picture, any of the following options will work:
- Right-click the image and select Format Picture. Reduce the Transparency to 99%.
- Add a picture effect, such as Soft Edges. (It won't show, since the picture is transparent.)
- Add an outline to the image, even if it's also 100% transparent.