You can change a presentation or an individual slide to "Slide only" view.
1. Go to Player Templates > Layout > View Modes.
2. Uncheck Standard and No sidebar view.
3. Go to Player Templates > Player Controls.
4. Uncheck Change view mode button.
5. Save your player template.
6. Publish using the updated player template.
1. Go to Slide Properties.
2. Under the Change View column, change the appropriate slide to Slide only.
3. You can also click on a slide, then hold the Shift button and click on another slide to select a range of slides. Right-click and select Change View to > Slide only.