You can change the color of selected radio buttons for answer choices in a Quizmaker '09 quiz. You will need to create a custom color scheme. Here's how:
- Open your quiz in Quizmaker '09.
- Double-click on any existing question to open it in edit mode, or create a new question.
- Click the Slide View button on the toolbar.
- Select the Design Tab.
- Click the Colors drop-down list, and select Create New Theme Colors.
- Click the drop-down arrow beside Control 1 and select your desired color.
- Assign a Name to your custom color scheme at the bottom of the window.
- Click the Save button.
- Click the Save & Close button on the toolbar.
Publish your quiz.
Here is a video screencast demonstrating this process: