You can change the font color for a theme in Quizmaker '09. Here's how:
- Open your quiz in Quizmaker '09.
- Double-click on any existing question to open it in edit mode, or create a new question.
- Click the Slide View button on the toolbar.
- Select the Design Tab.
- Then do one of the following:
- Select a different theme from the Themes drop-down list.
- Select a different color scheme from the Colors drop-down list.
Create a new color scheme and modify the Text/Background - Dark 1 and Text/Background - Light 1 components of the custom color scheme.
- Click the Save & Close button on the toolbar.
Publish your quiz.
Here is a video screencast of this process: