You can change the font for Sequence Drag and Drop and Drop-down questions. Here's how:
To change your theme fonts:
- Launch your quiz in Quizmaker '09.
- Double-click any question in the quiz list to open it.
- Click the Slide View button on the toolbar to switch to Slide View mode.
- Select the Design tab at the top of the window.
- Click the Fonts drop-down list, and select a different theme font or create a new one.
- To create a custom theme font, select Create New Theme Fonts... at the bottom of the Fonts drop-down list.
- Select a Heading font and a Body font.
- Assign a Name to your new theme font.
- Click the Save button to save your changes and apply you new theme fonts to your quiz.
Note: Your new theme fonts will apply to new Drag and Drop and Drop-down questions that you create.