You can change the hover color for answer choices in a Quizmaker '09 quiz. Here's how:
- Open your quiz in Quizmaker '09.
- Double-click on any existing question to open it in edit mode, or create a new question.
- Click the Slide View button on the toolbar.
- Select the Design Tab.
- Then do one of the following:
- Select a different color scheme from the Colors drop-down list.
Create a new color scheme and modify the Accent 1 color, which represents the hover color for answer choices in most question types. For sequencing and matching questions, modify the Control 1 color instead.
- Click the Save & Close button on the toolbar.
Publish your quiz.
Here is a video screencast demonstrating this process: