By default, Engage ‘09 uses the Articulate font for titles and content. However, you can change the font used for titles and/or content. Here's how:
- Click the Interaction Properties button on the toolbar.
- Select the Colors and Effects tab.
- Use the Title font drop-down list and the Content font drop-down list to select the fonts you wish to apply.
- Click OK.
- The Title font will apply to all titles and buttons in the published interaction.
- When you change the Content font (and click OK to save the change), you will be given the option to apply the font change to existing content in the interaction. If you choose not to replace the font for existing content, the font that you selected will only apply to new content that you add to the interaction.
Here is a screencast of this process:
To learn more about managing colors and effects in Engage '09, see Interaction Properties > Colors and Effects.