If you encounter an error message that Codejock.CommandBars.v11.2.1.ocx is missing one of its dependencies or isn't registered, check the following directory on your computer to see if the Codejock.CommandBars.v11.2.1.ocx file exists:
32-bit Windows: C:\Windows\System32
64-bit Windows: C:\Windows\SysWOW64
Then do one of the following, depending on whether or not the Codejock.CommandBars.v11.2.1.ocx file exists on your computer:
If the file exists...
- Close PowerPoint.
- Download and extract this file on your computer.
- Do one of the following, depending on your version of windows:
64-bit Windows Vista or later: Right-click 64bit_register_codejock.bat and select Run as administrator.
32-bit Windows Vista or later: Right-click 32bit_register_codejock.bat and select Run as administrator.
Windows XP: Double-click 32bit_register_codejock.bat.
- You should see a message stating that the file registered successfully.
- Test your Articulate software.
If the file doesn't exist...
- Uninstall your Articulate software.
- Reinstall your Articulate software
- Restart your computer.
- Test your Articulate software. If the issue persists, follow the steps in the section above.