If you apply different color schemes to various slides in PowerPoint that have the same design theme, you may notice that the color changes are not reflected in the published Presenter '09 presentation. This is a known issue. You can correct it by saving your color changes as new design themes in PowerPoint. Here's how:
- Open your presentation in PowerPoint.
- Select a slide where the color scheme is not publishing correctly.
- Select the Design tab.
- Using the Themes drop-down (selection) list, click Save Current Theme.
- Assign a File name to your new theme, and click the Save button.
- Repeat steps 2-6 as necessary for any additional color scheme changes.
- Republish your presentation.