If you install Articulate Studio '09 on a computer using Comodo Internet Security, you may find that none of the Articulate applications will launch, and you may encounter the following error:
InstallLicense.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.
You can correct this issue. Here's how:
- Go to Start > Control Panel > Programs. (In Windows XP, go to Start > Control Panel > Add / Remove Programs.)
- Double-click Articulate Studio '09, and follow the prompts to Remove Studio '09.
- Open the Comodo control panel from the system tray.
- Click the DEFENSE+ button at the top of the Comodo window.
- Select the Advanced tab from the left navigation pane.
- Select Image Execution Control Settings.
- Deselect the check box for Detect shellcode injections (i.e. Buffer overflow protection).
- Click the OK button.
- Reinstall Articulate Studio '09.